Level 2 or 3 IT Support Consultant (MSP)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as an IT Consultant joining an amazing team of IT champions?
Do you have strong all round skills in an IT/ customer service environment?
Looking for an IT career that has diversity, challenges and growth opportunities?
We’re a progressive IT Consultancy offering IT solutions, support and managed services to over 1,000 small to medium businesses nationally looking for an experienced IT professional to join our team!
This role provides the opportunity to interact with a broad range of organisations and industries with both remote and onsite work. Our Managed Services team is an integral part of our customer experience and our business. You will be presented with challenges and rewarded for your efforts, as well as have the opportunity to work for a company that is Great Place to Work certified.
The successful applicant will need to be the right person above all else. You must be able to provide outstanding customer service first and foremost. Also, be able to work your way around a wide variety of IT systems and technologies.
What you can expect from us:
- Team environment. Always here to support one another, join the family!
- Diversity is important to us, with our people and our clients.
- Communication. We have an ‘open door’ policy and all feedback is valued.
- Flexibility. Work from home options and shift structure to suit a work/life balance.
- Development. Learning and growth opportunities.
- Overtime rates for on-call technical employees.
- Social events and community engagement.
- Weekly “Values Shout Out” prizes given across all teams and departments.
- 25+ years of growing IT experience.
Your success in this role will be based on:
- Creating an outstanding customer service experience for our clients.
- Business acumen that can be applied across varied situations.
- Achieving your daily and weekly customer satisfaction targets and KPIs.
- Driving accountability in everything you do.
- Exceptional stakeholder management.
- Contribution to ensuring technical processes follow best practice.
- Acting at all times in alignment with strategic business objectives and the needs of the company.
- Ensuring your work output leads to the increased viability of the company.
- Possessing great communication skills, being a “people person” always putting the client at the top of your priorities.
Key skill areas include, but are not limited to:
- Outstanding communication skills
- A broad understanding of IT systems
- Solid understanding of Windows systems
- Strong networking skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- ConnectWise experience
- Line of business software support skills
Additional requirements include
- Must be highly self-motivated and willing to learn and improve your skills and knowledge.
- Must be precise in completing all work fully, without taking shortcuts.
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment is a must.
- An ability to identify client needs and promote additional work in a proactive role.
- Must have had at least 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Take joy in solving business problems by using your own initiative.
- Applicants must be Australian residents
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have technical support experience?
- How many years of experience do you have in the IT industry?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?