Level 2 or 3 IT Support Consultant (MSP) Multiple Locations
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as an IT Consultant joining an amazing team of IT champions?
Do you have strong all round skills in a customer service environment?
Looking for an IT career that has diversity, challenges and growth opportunities?
We have multiple Level 1 and Level 2 roles available in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane that will provide the opportunity to interact with a broad range of organisations and industries with both remote and onsite work. Our Managed Services team is an integral part of our customer experience and our business. You will be presented with challenges and rewarded for your efforts, as well as have the opportunity to work for a company that is Great Place to Work certified.
We’re proud to have abolished the like-for-like role gender pay gap along with other great initiatives we have released through our Equality Council such as having a breastfeeding and prayer room in our offices.
The successful applicant will need to be the right person above all else. You must be able to provide outstanding customer service first and foremost. Also, be able to work your way around a wide variety of IT systems and technologies. .
Your success in this role will be based on:
- Creating an outstanding customer service experience for our clients.
- Business acumen that can be applied across varied situations.
- Exceptional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring technical processes follow best practice.
- Possessing great communication skills, being a “people person” always putting the client at the top of your priorities.
Key skill areas include, but are not limited to:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- System administration.
- Handle support requests via phone and email.
- A broad understanding of IT systems.
- Solid understanding of Windows systems.
- Networking knowledge.
- Self-motivated and autonomous.
- Innovative thinker that thrives in fast-paced environments.
- ConnectWise experience (preferable)
Additional requirements include
- Must be highly self-motivated and willing to learn and improve your skills and knowledge.
- Must be precise in completing all work fully, without taking shortcuts.
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is preferable.
- Must have had at least 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Take joy in solving business problems by using your own initiative.
- Applicants must be Australian residents.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have technical support experience?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Helpdesk Technician?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the IT industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?