Account Manager for MSP
We’re an IT Consultancy firm offering a broad range of consulting and managed services to a client base of c.1000. Due to the continued success and growth of the business we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our team based in Sydney to service our clients in the NSW region.
We pride ourselves on being experts in our field, having a personable, consultative approach and consistently providing a top class service so we’re looking for someone who can maintain and help to build on this reputation.
What you can expect from us:
- Team environment. Always here support one another, join the family!
- Diversity is important to us, with our people and our clients.
- Communication. We have an ‘open door’ policy and all feedback is valued.
- Flexibility. Work from home options and shift structure to suit a work/life balance.
- Development. Learning and growth opportunities.
- Social events and community engagement.
- Weekly “Values Shout Out” prizes given across all teams and departments.
- 25+ years of growing IT experience.
Your success in this role will be based on:
- Looking after our account managed clients, ensuring all their needs are met
- Establishing effective relationships with existing and new clients that are assigned to you, as well as always looking at ways to strengthen those relationships
- Understanding our client’s business needs through regular face-to-face meetings and maintaining open communication channels
- Identifying productivity solutions that add value to our clients businesses
- Taking part in the sales process by preparing quotes that clients understand, balancing solutions and pricing with their requirements and budget
- Successfully dealing with client queries
- Contributing to the success of the company’s marketing strategy and campaign
- Generating ideal leads and converting the opportunities
- Conducting yourself in an ethical manner, always promoting the interests of the company
- Maintaining and increasing client satisfaction standards
Key skill areas include, but are not limited to:
- Must have at least 3 years’ Account Management experience in an IT business
- MSP Account Management experience highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of IT products and services
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a dynamic team
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed KPIs
- Proven ability to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven track record of building rapport and trust with key stakeholders
- Target driven mentality
- A car & full drivers license