We’re a progressive IT Consultancy offering IT solutions, support and managed services to over 1,000 businesses nationally and abroad. Our Great Place to Work certification means we know how to look after our people and understand their importance in delivering to our clients.
We’re proud to have abolished the like-for-like role gender pay gap along with other great initiatives we have released through our Equality Council such as, having a breastfeeding and prayer room in our offices.
Within our vibrant and diverse team an exciting and unique opportunity exists for a Level 2, IT Support Consultant to be placed at one of our most exciting clients, providing them with outstanding support.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in a level 2 support role with experience working with managed services (MSP)
- A customer-first approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- System administration experience
- Ability to handle support requests via phone, email and in person
- A broad understanding of IT systems
- Solid understanding of Windows systems
- Networking knowledge
- Be self-motivated and autonomous
- Innovative thinker that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and systems
- A team player with the ability to work independently as required
Proficiency and/or certificates in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Server including user account management in Active Directory and file system security
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft virtual environment including HyperV
- Intermediate understanding of networking principles and technologies such as DNS, DHCP, WiFi, and broadband
- Connectwise experience (preferable)
In return, you’ll be working with one of the most innovative and progressive companies going around, with benefits including:
- Daily meditation
- Healthy breakfasts and team lunches
- Daily gym classes
- An environment that really embodies its values and beliefs and supports a happy and healthy working environment.