This role offers incredible diversity, constantly evolving and provides the opportunity to interact with a broad range of organisations and industries. Leading a small team that is an integral part of our customer experience and our business you will be presented with challenges and rewarded for your efforts.
The successful applicant will need to be the right person above all else. You must be a real leader capable of providing outstanding quality of customer service across a wide variety of IT systems and technologies. At all times keeping our clients at the forefront through exceptional stakeholder management.
What you can expect from us:
- Team environment. Always here support one another, join the family!
- Diversity is important to us, with our people and our clients.
- Communication. We have an ‘open door’ policy and all feedback is valued.
- Flexibility. Work from home options and shift structure to suit a work/life balance.
- Development. Learning and growth opportunities.
- Social events and community engagement.
- Weekly “Values Shout Out” prizes given across all teams and departments.
- 25+ years of growing IT experience.
Your success in this role will be based on:
- Creating an outstanding customer service experience for our clients
- Business acumen that can be applied across varied situations
- Your team achieving your daily and weekly targets and KPIs without compromising quality or the client’s requirements
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Ability to successfully manage major incidents
- Contribution to ensuring technical processes follow best practice
- Ensuring yours and your team’s work output leads to the increased viability of the company
- Possessing great communication skills, being a “people person” always putting the client at the top of your priorities
Key skill areas include, but are not limited to:
- ConnectWise user and administration experience
- SLA management
- Major incident management
- ITIL foundations
- Outstanding phone manner and communication skills
- Team leadership skills
- A broad understanding of IT systems
- Good understanding of Windows systems
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Line of business software support skills
Additional requirements include
- An ability to identify client needs and promote additional work in a proactive role.
- Must have had at least 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is desirable.
- Applicants must be Australian residents
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the IT industry?
- Do you have experience managing teams remotely?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?