Level 1-2 IT Support Consultant (MSP)/Help Desk
Join our ecosystem to access and contribute to business & technology leadership ideas and resources with peers in your sector.
We’re a progressive IT Consultancy offering IT solutions, support and managed services to over 1,000 small to medium businesses nationally and abroad. Our Great Place to Work certification means we know how to look after our people and understand their importance in delivering to our clients.
The successful applicant will need to be the right person above all else. You must be able to provide outstanding customer service first and foremost. Also be able to work your way around IT systems and technologies.
Your success in this role will be based on:
- Creating an outstanding customer service experience for our client.
- Business acumen that can be applied across varied situations.
- Exceptional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring technical processes follow best practice.
- Possessing great communication skills, being a “people person” always putting the client at the top of your priorities.
Key skill areas include, but are not limited to:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- System administration.
- Handle support requests via phone and email.
- A broad understanding of IT systems.
- Solid understanding of Windows systems.
- Networking knowledge.
- Self-motivated and autonomous.
- Innovative thinker that thrives in fast-paced environments.
- ConnectWise experience (preferable)
Additional requirements include:
- Must be highly self-motivated and willing to learn and improve your skills and knowledge.
- Must be precise in completing all work fully, without taking shortcuts.
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) (preferable, but not essential).
- Must have had at least 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Take joy in solving business problems by using your own initiative.
- Applicants must be Australian residents.
The application will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the IT industry?
- Do you have experience managing teams remotely?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?