Harness the power of the cloud
On-premises, hybrid, multicloud, or at the edge — create secure, future-ready solutions using Microsoft Azure.
of SMB workloads run in the public cloud.
of third party add-ins are compatible with Microsoft 365.
less security incidents on a modern device.
As Microsoft gold partners, you are in safe hands getting setup with azure through powernet
Microsoft Azure offers a truly flexible technology platform to power your business’ requirements. Whether it’s applications, file storage or disaster recovery, Azure provides a secure and stable platform to build out your technology suite.
With business requirements changing rapidly, technology needs to keep up. Azure offers the flexibility to create and remove cloud based servers in just a few clicks! With business requirements changing rapidly, technology needs to keep up. Azure offers the flexibility to scale up and scale down your business workloads all based on enterprise grade platforms.
- 60% of businesses see digital transformation as contributing to operational efficiency and streamlining processes.
- IT modernisation can increase employee motivation by up to 40%
- In 2007, only 21% of the world’s population had access to the Internet. Now more than 47% of people, even in remote areas, are online
Microsoft Azure offers the flexibility to scale up or down at the click of a button and only pay for what you consume.
Need to spin up 2 servers for a week? Only pay for what you use. Azure provides you with quick access to enterprise grade technology platforms.
- The average office worker wastes 21 days per year due to outdated technology.
- 41% of business users have critical company data trapped in legacy systems that cannot be accessed by cloud services.
- 92% of businesses expect the cloud to increase revenue over the next two years.
Truly Outsourced IT
Utilising cloud servers through Azure means you may not need servers onsite. This means you can have a truly outsourced, subscription based IT setup. We can create your Microsoft Azure environment and manage it completely for you!
TECHNOLOGY ON DEMAND
Do you need to increase your server resources temporarily, or perhaps you need to reduce them for a couple of months. Azure gives you the flexibility to add and remove resources as you require them.
- 48% of businesses say new technology will influence growth over the next three years
- 72% of SMB decision makers say that technology can help them improve the way they run their business
Reduce your security risk
Using Azure means you get access to Microsoft’s enterprise grade cyber security technology for a small fee.
- Cybercrime will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021, up from $3 trillion in 2055
- An estimated 111 billion lines of new software code are produced each year — creating a massive number of vulnerabilities
- Only 1% of stolen, lost or compromised records are encrypted
Both platforms are great and offer different benefits. This discussion should be around what you need cloud services for. If you are already using or planning to use other Microsoft services, generally Azure will be the better choice.
One of the great things about utilising large scale cloud platforms, like Azure, is you are accessing enterprise grade technology for a fraction of the cost. Microsoft invest billions of dollars into their infrastructure, giving you access to security technology that you may not otherwise have had.
We can help you setup multi cloud backup or, if you prefer and it works out to be more suitable, cloud to on premise backup. We’ll work with you to determine the best setup for your business.
A few use cases for Microsoft Azure
Do you offer apps or hosted software to your customers? Azure could be the perfect place to host them and to setup a separate dev environment.
Azure can be used to securely host traditional file structures.
If you’re after a more traditional IT setup, you can do this in a modern way through Azure’s cloud servers. Setup Exchange, DC’s, Terminal Services through their hosted server product.
Only after a backup solution for your on-premise servers? Azure is the perfect cloud platform to achieve this.
Let our clients tell you why we’re great
Commercial Kitchen Company
Over the past 7 years, Powernet has provided us with constant IT support and advice when required. We now have very minimal downtime due to the updated systems that they have put in place.
Get in touch
We’re all about providing IT support and technology that is simple and boosts productivity and efficiency.
We would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we can help with your technology and infrastructure.
Please call us on 1300 892 692 or fill in the contact form and one of our team will be in touch with you soon.