Did you know that you can share your calendar with other people in your business? If you use Outlook it’s easy.
In this guide, we’ll show you how.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and select Calendar
2. In the main menu, in the ‘Home’ section, select ‘Add Calendar’
3. Select ‘From Address Book’ in the drop-down menu
4. In the pop-up box, search for the calendar you wish to open, double click it and click ‘Ok’
5. An access request will be sent to the calendar owner, once approved, it will appear in your calendar list in Outlook
We can help your team with calendar sharing in Outlook. If you’re looking for IT support for your business in Australia, we can help. Get in touch to learn more.