Full Time Onsite Field Technician (Level 2-3) - MSP - Melbourne
Do you have strong all round skills in an IT/ customer service environment?
Looking for an IT career that has diversity, challenges and growth opportunities?
We’re a progressive IT Consultancy offering IT solutions, support and managed services to over 1,000 businesses nationally and abroad. Our Great Place to Work certification means we know how to look after our people and understand their importance in delivering to our clients.
We’re proud to have abolished the like-for-like role gender pay gap along with other great initiatives we have released through our Equality Council such as, having a breastfeeding and prayer room in our offices.
Within our vibrant and diverse team an exciting and unique opportunity exists for an experienced Level 2 Field Technician to provide full-time onsite support for one of our most exciting clients. The role will be focused on delivering outstanding service to a single customer and will be based at the customers site full time.
The successful applicant will need to be the right person above all else. You must be able to provide outstanding customer service first and foremost. Also be able to work your way around a wide variety of IT systems and technologies. This role is part of our Field Services team and will require representing the company to the highest standard while attending the client site.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in a level 2 support role
- A customer-first approach with outstanding customer service experience for our client
- Outstanding communication skills
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- System administration experience
- Ability to handle support requests via phone, email and in person
- A broad understanding of IT systems
- Solid understanding of Windows systems
- Networking knowledge
- Be self-motivated and autonomous
- Innovative thinker that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and systems
- A team player with the ability to work independently as required
- Take joy in solving business problems by using your own initiative
In return you’ll be working with one of the most innovative and progressive companies going around, with benefits including:
- Daily meditation
- Healthy breakfasts and team lunches
- Daily gym classes
- An environment which really embodies it’s values and beliefs and supports a happy and healthy working environment.
Applicants must be Australian residents.